15 November 2010

He deserved

I couldn't stop holding my breath when watching the Abu Dhabi GP this time. One title, three candidates and many possibilities to happen. I watched it via my local TV station, but what can I say, in the middle of the race -around 15 laps before the finish line- the channel lost from my telly. Desperately, I turned on my laptop soon and browsed, then stayed tuned for the live timing from formula1.com. Seeing Kubica's pace, Alonso's position, Petrov's awesome persistence and insane traffic, I hoped for the best result, frankly... for Vettel to be 2010 WDC. 
 
Petrov was totally the driver of the day indeed :). he managed to 'handle' Alonso so awesomely!

Lap 54... traffic was clear, Sebi had smooth way, Alonso was still far away -even from the fourth position. Just a lil bit more, hang on in there, Seb.
 
Lap 55... CHEQUERED FLAG WAS WAVED!
 
HE WON THE RACE!
HE GOT THE TITLE! 
SEBASTIAN VETTEL IS THE 2010 F1 WORLD CHAMPION!


Yes, Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel is the new world champion, and the youngest in history!
He cried, the team crews cheered, and I screamed so loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interviewer: The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?_________ Kimi: It protects my head.