24 June 2008

KIMI RÄIKKÖNEN

"The Iceman"
About his family In the family we also don´t speak so much and we also don´t phone all the time. Sure, when i am at home in Finland with my partens and my older brother Rami, we talk about the normal things in the life, but not about racing because everybody knows that this is not one thing I like to talk too much, when i am off the work. About his Dream I guess when I was 8 years old, I said to my mum:" Mum I am gonna be worldchampion, but I don´t know in which kind of sport." Kimi and cars, that only could become a career like this. For him, they gave up their last shirt, only had a privy , but instead of a new toilet, his cart was repaired first, because what is a toilet in comparison to a little, happy child. As a child I was bored very fast, had to do something all the time and was wild at some things, but some are like this. Now in that time I came down more, but this is normal for everybody. About his wild Life No I haven´t changed anything, and will not change it. The people only leave me alone more, distrub me less, don´t write anymore so much about it. I lead my life on like this, it worked very good so far and the private stuff never influenced my performance. When I would realize that I am doing something wrong, I would over thing my attitude. I want to enjoy my life, as long as I can. You need something else than Motorsports in your life. I have great friends, a fantastic family and my wife, I have everything, so I enjoy my life, that´s the main thing. About Having Child For sure I want to have children one day, but in Formula 1 you don´t have time, appointments all the time, so that´s probably not the right time now.If I have children I want to have much time for them, especially when they are small.For sure I wanna have kids when I am still young, but I still have many , many years, so one day it will come.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interviewer: The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?_________ Kimi: It protects my head.